2017 CTPF Election Results
Results of the 2017 CTPF Board of Trustees Election, completed on Tuesday, November 7, 2017, are as follows:
Teacher and Principal/Administrator Trustees
Due to the number of candidates not exceeding the number of open positions, the CTPF Board elections for two Teacher Trustee positions and one Principal/Administrator Trustee position were cancelled as uncontested. The following Trustees were elected.
- Tina Padilla (Teacher Trustee, November 2017-November 2020)
- Gregory Redfeairn (Teacher Trustee, November 2017-November 2020)
- Jerry Travlos (Principal/Administrator Trustee, November 2017-November 2019)
Pensioners elected three Trustees who will serve two-year terms from November 2017-November 2019.
Seven candidates were certified to run for three open positions. The following individuals received the three highest vote totals, as certified by Election Services Corporation, and were elected. Trustees are listed in alphabetical order.
Trustees were sworn in and officers were selected during the CTPF Board of Trustees meeting on Thursday, November 16, 2017. The Officers for 2017-2018 are:
- President, Jay C. Rehak
- Vice President, Lois W. Ashford
- Financial Secretary, Gregory Redfeairn
- Recording Secretary, Bernice Eshoo
Election Policy Click here for the CTPF Board of Trustees Election Policy.