A First Friday meeting of the Investment Committee will be held Friday, October 6, 2023, at 9:30 a.m.
Please note, ending times for all meetings are approximate. The agenda includes additional information about the meeting schedule.
The meeting agenda will be posted in the BoardDocs meeting management system in accordance with the Open Meetings Act.
The meeting will be held in hybrid mode, and available as both a webinar and in person. Limited in-person seating is available, and a reservation and proof of vaccination is required for individuals who plan to attend.
Click Here to make a reservation for the in-person meeting.
Click here to register for the webinar.
Office Entry Requirements
Individuals visiting CTPF must present a valid, government-issued photo ID to the building’s security team in the lobby, and receive a building badge before being admitted to the office. Plan extra time to clear security.
CTPF requires everyone who enters the office to be up-to-date on their COVID-19 vaccination and to provide proof of vaccination upon entry. Suitable forms of proof of vaccination include:
- The record of immunization from a health care provider or pharmacy
- A copy of the COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card or medical record
- A copy of immunization records from a public health, state, or tribal immunization information system
A health attestation form is required for entry. The form can be downloaded here and printed out prior to entering the office. Copies will also be available at the reception desk.
CTPF uses the City of Chicago COVID-19 Community level Dashboard to determine mask requirements in the office. Check the current dashboard here to determine if masks are required in the office.
- Green: Low – masks are not required for individuals who are up-to-date on their vaccinations.
- Yellow: Medium -- Masks are required for all individuals who enter the office.
- Red: High -- Masks are required for all individuals who enter the office.