Working at CTPF
Please read our Mission Statement for more information.
CTPF recognizes that the cornerstone of a successful workplace is a diverse staff. We strive to find candidates with a varied mix of abilities, experiences, and working styles and a strong set of skills to support both individual team initiatives and the organization’s overall strategic plan.
CTPF is made up of about 123 staff members in various departments, including:
- Administrative Services
- Benefit Services
- Enterprise Program Management Office (EPMO)
- Human Resources
- Member Services
Why Work at CTPF
If you are passionate about public service, finding and implementing creative solutions to challenges, CTPF may be a good fit.
We support the growth and development of our staff with opportunities to build impactful careers, such as:
- Internal growth opportunities
- In-house training and development sessions
- Tuition reimbursement/education assistance
We also understand the importance of everyone’s competing priorities, whether that means supporting your loved ones, having a flexible work schedule, or making time to invest in yourself. Some of the benefits CTPF provides to its employees include:
- Managing Your Finances. Full-time, benefits-eligible employees are automatically enrolled in the CTPF pension fund. We also offer other opportunities to help make you financially fit for retirement.
- Enjoying Quality Time. We all need time away from work to reenergize and take care of personal matters, so CTPF offers a competitive paid time off package, allowing employees to maintain a healthy work-life balance.
- Live a Healthy Life. All benefits-eligible employees have excellent healthcare options—including health, dental, and vision insurance—for themselves and their dependents. Additionally, our office building is equipped with an onsite fitness center that offers both equipment and classes.
- Flexible Work Arrangements. Our flexible work arrangement allows employees and their managers to determine a work schedule that both meets their needs and the needs of CTPF.
Apply for Jobs at CTPF
Please review our current list of job opportunities and submit a resume and application for role(s) you are interested in. You should receive an automatic response after applying that states that your application has been accepted through our recruitment platform. (Note: this link connects to ADP's job portal, which does not support Internet Explorer -- please use Chrome, Firefox, or Safari to view job opportunities ).
Once you have applied:
- Your application will be reviewed and carefully considered.
- If appropriate, a member of our HR team will contact you to set up a time for a phone conversation to learn more about you, your interests, and your career ambitions.
- Following a phone interview, you may be invited to come to the CTPF office to sit down with the hiring team for an in-person interview.
CTPF is an Equal Opportunity Employer. CTPF does not discriminate due to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender and/or gender identity or expression, marital or parental status, national origin, ethnicity, citizenship status, veteran or military status, age, disability, unemployment status, or any other legally protected basis. Qualified candidates of diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply for any vacant positions.
- I submitted an application, but I didn’t get the confirmation message that you mentioned at the end of the job application process. What should I do?
Most likely, we received your resume and application. Sometimes our confirmation emails can end up in your spam or junk mailbox, so please have a look there. If that is not the case, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- I submitted an application a few weeks ago and haven’t heard anything. What should I do?
Your application is probably still being reviewed. All applicants receive a response from us, whether or not we would like to move forward with the interview process.
- I have an interview at CTPF. What do I wear?
CTPF is a business casual workplace. You should wear what makes you feel comfortable and presentable.
- I’ve applied to a role at CTPF in the past. Can I apply again?
Yes. CTPF accepts all applications no matter how many times a candidate has applied.