2021 Retirement Webinars
If you're considering retirement in 2021, we invite you to join the Chicago Teachers' Pension Fund (CTPF) for a retirement webinar. These webinars provide retirement information, including a general overview of the CTPF and CPS retirement processes. The webinar will include time for Q&A to help answer your questions. Webinars will be conducted by videoconference.
Monday, February 15th
9:00 a.m. or 1:00 p.m.
Register by February 5th to receive a pension estimate.
Tuesday, March 30th
9:00 a.m. or 1:00 p.m.
Register by March 19th to receive a pension estimate.
Registration is required for all webinars and is now open. Register at ctpf.org/calendar.
Members who register in advance (see deadlines above) will receive a pension estimate delivered electronically via secure email. Please make sure your e-mail address and mailing address is up to date by calling Member Services at 312.604.400.
Submit Forms Electronically
During the pandemic, U.S. Mail processing may be delayed. Send benefit applications, forms, and documents by fax 312.641.7185 or email an attachment (.pdf or .jpg format) to firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure processing. After documents are sent via fax or e-mail please send the originals to CTPF.
CTPF is committed to doing our part to stop the spread of COVID-19. For the health, safety, and wellbeing of all CTPF Members, the Fund continues to deliver all member services remotely. The physical office remains closed to all but essential employees whose duties cannot be performed offsite. In-person services and counseling have been suspended until it is safe to resume these operations.
CTPF has implemented the following changes for the health and safety of all:
- In-person appointments and services are suspended.
- Phone assistance and video counseling appointments are available. Members should call 312.641.4464 or email email@example.com for assistance.
- US Mail processing may be delayed. Send benefit applications, forms, and documents by fax 312.641.7185 or email an attachment (.pdf or .jpg format) to firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure prompt processing.
Retirement Webinar Presentation & Recording
- 2021 Retirement Webinar Presentation
- 2021 Retirement Webinar Recording | Passcode: w7e=J.2^ (case-sensitive)