Counselors are available to answer individual questions about retirement and health insurance and to help you complete your retirement application. Phone, video, and in-person counseling appointments are available. Members should call Member Services at 312.641.4464 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment. Note: Walk-in appointments are not accepted. Visitors need to be added to the building's security list in advance of their visit.
- Members visiting CTPF for an in-person appointment must present a valid, government-issue photo ID to the building’s security team. Proof of COVID-19 vaccination and a health screening form are required upon entry (form available here).
- US Mail processing may be delayed. Send benefit applications, forms, and documents by fax 312.641.7185 or email an attachment (.pdf or .jpg format) to email@example.com to ensure prompt processing.
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
CTPF requires everyone who enters the office to be up-to-date on their COVID-19 vaccination and to provide proof of vaccination upon entry. You are up to date with your COVID-19 vaccines when you have received all doses in the primary series and all boosters recommended for you, when eligible. Suitable forms of proof of vaccination include:
- The record of immunization from a health care provider or pharmacy
- A copy of the COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card or medical record
- A copy of immunization records from a public health, state, or tribal immunization information system