myCTPF Member Self-Service
myCTPF is our secure member self-service portal with all of the tools you need in one secure website. When you register for myCTPF, you create your own unique User ID and password. You can use myCTPF to help plan for retirement and access documents and information. myCTPF is available to all CTPF members, retirees and survivors of retirees who have completed the one-time registration process.
By registering, you will be able to:
- View and update your address (if you are not currently contributing to CTPF).
- Keep your phone number and email address up to date with CTPF.
- View your benefit status information.
- View and download 1099-R and pay advice(s) if you are a retiree.
- View and download your annual Member Statement if you have service credit with CTPF.
- Request an estimate of your CTPF retirement benefit (if you meet the eligibility requirements).
Members are encouraged to register at myctpf.org.