Areas of Expertise
- Education Policy & Practice
- Strategy and Planning
- Team Training and Leadership
- Data Research and Analysis
- Management of Projects and Programs
- High Volume Internal and External Communications
- Requirements Gathering
- Performance Tracking/Metrics
- Positive Improvements
- Management-level Business Administration
- Digital Advertising
- Vendor Management
- Public Speaking
- Became one of the youngest principals in Chicago Public Schools history.
- Successfully and effectively managed a $2.8 million budget for Ravenswood Elementary School.
- Collaborated and secured $300,000 in funding for capital and infrastructure improvements within the IL capital bill.
- Successfully managed teams of over 80 employees in multiple institutions.
- Identified specific needs and developed customized strategies for school departments through in-depth data analysis.
- Led key projects, including a training delivery for data system usage.
- Gained experience that transfers well to positions involving management of public affairs and government policy.
- Earned high marks on performance reviews and excellent grades while earning college degrees.
- Continually given leadership roles and management-level responsibility.
Professional and Management Experience
Ravenswood Elementary School
July 2020 - Present
Horace Greeley Elementary School
July 2018 – June 2020
Chicago Public Schools Talent Acquisition
August 2017 – June 2018
Brighton Park Elementary & Daniel J. Corkery Elementary School
English Language Arts & Social Science Teacher
August 2013 – May 2018
Experience in Managing Public and Government Affairs
Chicago Principals Administrators Association
July 2018 - Present
Latino Leadership Pipeline
January 2017 - Present
Network of Hispanic Administrators in Education
August 2019 - Present
NEA – Biden Campaign
June 2020 - November 2020
The Chicago Public Education Fund
Aspiring Principal Cohort Member
September 2019 - Present
Education & Certificates
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
Bachelor of Arts in English | Minor: Secondary Education
Cumulative GPA: 3.1/4.0
IL Type 09 Teaching Certification
Concordia University Chicago
Masters in Educational Leadership
Cumulative GPA: 3.9/4.0
Principal Preparation Certification
- Operating Systems (Windows and Mac); Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint); Online Documents (Proficient in Google Suite and Microsoft Applications)
- Certified in Trauma Informed Care
- Bilingual in Spanish
Disclaimer: CTPF is not responsible for the content of this material and has not verified any of the information.